This has been a cold January across America. We have had weather on the brain as we’ve been bundling up & staying warm.
We ran across this stunning picture of the U.S. east coast from the blizzard that hit in early January and were awed by the extent of the coverage. You can read more about this storm and this image at Wired Science.
For more articles about this month’s blizzards and record storms visit:
- Snow Storm 2014: Snow Blankets East Coast
- Deep Freeze Recap: Coldest Temperatures of the Century for Some
- Major Snowstorm Clobbers DC, Philly, NYC and Boston
- Historic Southeast Snowstorm
- Winter Storm Hercules Snowfall Totals
- And check out all the images associated with “Winter Storms of January 2014” – there are a ton of maps and photos!
At GISetc.com we curate and bring you the best geography and science resources from the web. We hope our sharing will keep you up to date on the latest science and geospatial news.