Welcome to our GEOplaylist! All of us here at GISetc love music. We listen while working, traveling, relaxing…basically all the time. We decided to compile a list of our favorite songs regarding geography, travel, direction & destinations and were surprised at how quickly our diverse collection grew.
If you don’t have Spotify, you can download a free version to use the embedded player in our post, or follow the direct links to a url address where they can play on your computer or device.
CLICK HERE to listen to GISetc’s GEOplaylist July 2013
or HERE to listen to the ULTIMATE GEOplaylist from GISetc & friends
We’ll be adding another 10 songs on the last day of every month, so stay tuned & listen in!
The ULTIMATE GEOplaylist from GISetc & friends
Here is the breakdown of our GISetc team song picks for June 2013:
1. Moon Over Bourbon Street, by Sting
2. In God’s Country, by U2
3. Hinnom, TX, by Bon Iver
4. Jet Airliner, by Steve Miller Band
5. London Calling, by The Clashy
6. Los Angeles, I’m Yours, by The Decembrists
7. Walk Like an Egyptian, by The Puppini Sisters
8. Dusseldorf, by Regina Spektor
9. In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, by Neutral Milk Hotel
10. Kylie from Connecticut, by Ben Folds