If you’ve seen any of our printed materials, or have looked at our blog archives lately, you’ll know we’re all about QR codes! There are SO many free QR reader apps out there, we recommend downloading more than one in case you have a stubborn code. Our personal favorite (so far) has been the i-nigma reader.
I-nigma turns your camera into a sophisticated barcode reader. Thanks to exceptionally quick and robust scanning, it is regularly ranked as top performer in this category.
Features of the i-nigma reader:
-Scan QR, DataMatrix and UPC/EAN (a.k.a. “Supermarket”) codes
– Scan colored and creative barcodes
-All codes are scanned simultaneously – no need to preset barcode types
– Scan QR and DataMatrix codes off printed material as a quick and easy way to access video, news, music, sweepstakes or any mobile content.
– Share scanned codes through Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
– Create QR codes on screen for scanning and sharing by other device
– Scan Geo barcodes and open them on Map
– Scan Calendar barcodes and save them to phone calendar
– Multi lingual support: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Hungarian and Thai.
For more on QR codes and how they work, watch this video: