Back orders generally take 2 weeks. **If we don’t have the number of books you need in stock and need them in a hurry, we can accommodate expedited orders for a rush fee, $20 plus appropriate shipping charges.**
The much awaited Second Edition of 20 Minute GIS for Young Explorers has updated maps and lessons. Each activity has a custom web app to keep things simple for your first try at geospatial technologies. Geospatial technology is a powerful tool for students to investigate spatial distributions of geographic data and to enlighten core content.
- Want to add geospatial elements to their classroom.
- May have only one computer in the classroom.
- Have very little time in computer lab.
- Need to augment key concepts.
- Have minimal technology skills.
- Have minimal GIS skills.
- Are not permitted to use Google Earth, but want a virtual globe experience for students.
- Want a way to have students map online.
- Have just 20 minutes to explore new technology.
This book also has a companion website of resources and downloads. Special discounts for bulk orders of 10 or more copies. firstname.lastname@example.org
ISBN 978-0-9861782-4-5 Second Edition Copyright © 2019 by Carte Diem Press, a division of Critical Think Inc.
68 pages | 8.5in x 11in